Want to know what the most frequented blog post is here at Brimful Curiosities? My review of the Despicable Me: Sleepy Kittens Book has received numerous hits every single day since it was posted in July. Everyone seems to want to learn more about those kittens!
I secretly think the sleepy kittens might be more popular than the Minions that star in the film! Well, then again, maybe not. The Minions have been making appearances all over as of late. Did you see them in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade on the Statue of Liberty float last week? Some hardworking Minions also helped ring in opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange last Wednesday.
To help fuel the "Minion Madness" while looking forward to the Despicable Me DVD/Blu-ray release in a few weeks on December 14th, Universal Studios Home Entertainment is sponsoring a points-based sweepstakes program through January 2011. Fans can become “Masterminds” and participate in various activities and games and earn minions and the chance to win prizes. For more about the promotion and prizes, visit http://www.minionmadness.com
If you didn't win a copy of Sleepy Kittens in my last giveaway, here's another chance! Thanks to Universal Studios, Brimful Curiosities' readers can enter to win a Despicable Me Prize Pack.
One (1) Winner will receive:
* Despicable Me Nintendo DS game
* An adorable minion cap
* Sleepy Kittens book
plus one additional book selected randomly from the titles below
* The World’s Greatest Villain book
* Despicable Me: The Junior Novel
* Despicable Me: My Dad the Super Villain book
To enter, leave any comment relevant to this post. Did you see the movie this summer?
• For contact purposes, if you are a non-blogger or your email is not accessible in your blog profile, please leave a valid email address within the comment section.Four ways to gain extra entries (Maximum total entries is 5 - leave a separate comment for each entry):
• Contest is open to US Only
• Contest ends on Monday, Dec. 13th, 2010 at 11:59 PM CST.
• Winner will be chosen at random
1st extra entry: Follow Despicable Me on Twitter or Facebook
2nd extra entry: Follow Me! or subscribe by email or RSS reader
3rd extra entry: Blog about this contest then post your link in the comment section.
4th extra entry: Follow me on twitter (iambrimful) and tweet about the contest.
Thanks to Universal Studios for sending my family a minion cap. I am an Amazon affiliate and may receive a very small commission for products purchased through my Amazon links. (View my full disclosure statement for more information about my reviews.)