We probably wouldn't have stumbled upon this unique picture book if we hadn't tried the wonderful curriculum offered by The Itty-Bitty Bookworm. Do you love sharing picture books with your children? Do you desire to take this reading to a new level? Then you really should try the Itty-Bitty Bookworm curriculum CDs.
More about the Curriculum:
• The Itty-Bitty Bookworm is an affordable, literature-based preschool curriculum.
• Developed by early childhood educators, the program is child-friendly, organized and easy to use.
• It is a program designed for children ages 18 months - 5 years of age.
• The curriculum is an excellent resource for parents, family child-care centers, child development centers, home-schooling families and librarians / library storytimes.
Above is a picture of my daughter reading one of the recommended November books and referring to the special booklet she made from one of the printable activities found on the CD. The curriculum guide we received for November came as a PDF file totaling 191 pages!! The CD is jam-packed with crafts, individual or group activities, games, alphabet lessons, rhymes and finger plays, flannel board ideas, printables and so much more. As a former children's librarian, I highly recommend the Itty-Bitty Bookworm programs.
Preview the curriculum:
Bo Curriculum (for ages 3-5)
Bailey Curriculum (for ages 18-36 months)
The Itty-Bitty Bookworm also offers Bible Story Units useful for supplementing Sunday School lessons, Moms Morning Out programs, and Christian preschool programs.
Be sure to also check out the Free Resources Page and Raising Itty-Bitty Bookworms Blog for more useful information.
Itty-Bitty Bookworms is having an awesome Black Friday Sale. From now until Sunday, November 30th, 2008 they are offering a year of Curriculum on CD for only $150. (Purchase any 6 CDs and get 6 for free.) To take advantage of this offer, simply purchase any 6 CDs. Then in the comments section at checkout, let them know which 6 CDs you would like for free. You can mix and match between Year 1 and 2 and between Bo and Bailey's Curriculum. Email Tara at Itty-Bitty Bookworms if you have questions.
Win the curriculum! The Itty-Bitty Bookworm has kindly offered to give one of my readers the Year 1 curriculum on CD. The winner can choose between the Bo or the Bailey Curriculum.
To enter, visit The Itty-Bitty Bookworm and leave a comment here telling me what you like best about the curriculum.
• For contact purposes, if you are a non-blogger or your email is not accessible in your blog profile, please leave a valid email address within the comment section.Two ways to gain extra entries:
• Contest is open to US only
• Contest ends on Monday, December 15, 2008 at 11:59 PM CST.
• Winner will be chosen at random and contacted by email.
1st extra entry: Follow Me! or subscribe by email or RSS reader
2nd extra entry: Blog about this contest then post your link in the comment section.